[Gloucs] IP v6.

Anthony Edward Cooper aecooper at coosoft.plus.com
Fri Nov 11 19:23:03 UTC 2011

Linix distros are IPV6 ready - have been for sometime.

I doubt much will change in the very near future. When it does you may
have to replace your broadband router but you will probably have the
option to keep it for a bit. IPV4<->IPV6 gateways on the internet will
cater for IPV6 only sites (if there are any).

Tony.