[Gloucs] Future meetings and/or future of the LUG

Adam Scarborough scarby at anllp.co.uk
Tue Feb 14 11:24:25 UTC 2012

i second most things below esp. getting a confirmed list of attendees -
unfortunately tuesday night clashes with another arrangement so i cant
make every time

i would suggest moving to a more ad-hoc system where talks are possibly
scheduled and a list of attendees gathered, or if there is insufficient
interest for a talk maybe a social evening could be held instead. Could
we use an online platform for this? possibly one where people could
submit talk ideas then maybe we could hold some kind of vote? Is anyone
familiar with such a platform

p.s. i am available to give a follow up talk on automated brewing or
something Amazon Web Services (or IaaS) if there is interest.