[Gloucs] Future meetings and/or future of the LUG

Keith Edmunds kae at midnighthax.com
Wed Feb 15 18:41:36 UTC 2012

On Mon, 13 Feb 2012 22:18:43 +0000, glynd at walmore.com said:

> No talk planned as yet.

I've never been to a GLUG meeting, but I'd be happy to give a talk. I'm
not sure whether it would be something that the LUG would be interested in
(and if it isn't, just say so: I won't be offended).

I run a Linux consultancy business, and have done for the past ten years.
I'd be happy to talk about that: how it was set up, what we do, the range
of Linux issues we deal with, and so on. It would be a hybrid between a
technical discussion and a business one, so perhaps a little different to
the normal talks.

Any interest?
--
"You can have everything in life you want if you help enough other people
get what they want" - Zig Ziglar.

Who did you help today?