[Gloucs] Future meetings and/or future of the LUG

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Wed Feb 15 23:16:11 UTC 2012

'Friend' or like or whatever you do this:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/39618351156/

Been about for a while. I see it has migrated from a old style group
to a new style group (presumably with less privacy and more
advertising opportunity :) ) That means is you WERE a member, you need
to visit the group again and confirm to continue being a member.

Best Regards
Glyn Davies