[Gloucs] Future meetings and/or future of the LUG

Gerd Busker busker at busker.org
Wed Feb 15 23:44:18 UTC 2012

Glyn Davies wrote:
> Gerd,
> Assuming you are happy on the NDA front (only you can decide if you
> can give your talk to what are, in effect, members of the public), may
> I accept your talk offer for Tuesday?

Happy to accept.  I've checked and I'm allowed to talk about all the new
stuff as long as I don't give away the slides.
I will cover High Performance computing at a fairly high level and then
I want to dip into some of the gory details, such as the way the latest
chipsets are different from the previous, a bit about networking, and
maybe even a little about software.

Gerd.