[Gloucs] ANN: February 2012 GlosLUG meeting

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Mon Feb 20 09:18:53 UTC 2012

Hi all,

The next GlosLUG meeting will be tomorrow, Tuseday 21st at Message Labs,
Gloucester.

This month, Gerd Busker will talk on the future of High Performance
Computing.

Please reply to this email or accept the Facebook invitation to confirm
attendence. Low interest could mean the event doesn't happen.

An extra caveat. Not heard from any Message Lab guys to confirm we can have
the meeting there so again a risk to the event.

Assume it is happening (but please confirm attendence). I'll post to the
list if not.