[Gloucs] Future meetings and/or future of the LUG

Frith Alistair alistair.frith at capula.co.uk
Mon Feb 20 09:39:48 UTC 2012

Another lurker here. I have attended a couple of meetings a couple of years back but not shown up since! No excuses really, just apathy.

Just to reduce the excuses even further, could the mailing list signature also include links to the Facebook page?

--- Alistair.

Alistair Frith | Senior Software engineer | Capula Ltd

1414 Charlton Court, Gloucester Business Park, Glos GL3 4AE

Tel:	+44 (0)1452 650015	Mob:	+44 (0)7980 896359
Fax:	+44 (0)1452 612506	Web:	www.capula.co.uk