[Gloucs] Future meetings and/or future of the LUG

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Sat Feb 18 10:24:00 UTC 2012

Hi all,

We now have about a dozen members of the GlosLUG Facebook group. I've
posted a link on the group's wall to a Scottish ICT GCSE paper. It's fun to
see how 'difficult' the paper is.

I won't post the link here as an incentive to join. Yeah, I'm more evil the
Google.

Seriously though, using events on FB will be a nice and easy way to collate
interest. We don't need eveyone on there. Just enough.