[Gloucs] ANN: February 2012 GlosLUG meeting

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Mon Feb 20 22:28:19 UTC 2012

Not sure if you joined the group before or after the invite was sent
out. I'm no FB expert. This is the most out there, web 2.0 malarkey
I've ever done. Might have to get a PR guru specializing in social
media (aka a teenager) to assist.

P.S. Thanks for proving the links work. GMail doesn't let me see my
own posts when they come back.

On 20 February 2012 19:35, Graham Nye <glug at thenyes.org.uk> wrote:
> On 20/02/2012 09:18, Glyn Davies wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> The next GlosLUG meeting will be tomorrow, Tuseday 21st at Message Labs,
>> Gloucester.
>>
>> This month, Gerd Busker will talk on the future of High Performance
>> Computing.
>>
>> Please reply to this email or accept the Facebook invitation to confirm
>> attendence. Low interest could mean the event doesn't happen.
>
> I'm hoping to come. I had to "join" the event on Facebook, which seemed
> less obvious than looking for an attend button. (I didn't notice any
> signup options the first time I saw the notice on fb.)
>
> --
> Graham Nye
> glug at thenyes.org.uk

Best Regards