[Gloucs] Konqueror used here, after ditto problems --- Re: Browsers.

C Fernando cumudiscus at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 13:11:42 UTC 2012

err..  should we attempt to capture the mischief ?   The driving
reason is that matters are likely to get worse as indeed, Moore's Law
predicts.

Monitoring  here, uses a laptop ( lower power consumption ) and
independent channels for in/out via   tcpdump -vvv -n ....     err..  -v v v
An oldish laptop, would be man enough.

  :-)

    Chandra Fernando

  #  #  #