[Gloucs] Browsers.

David Corking lists at dcorking.com
Fri Jul 20 16:39:17 UTC 2012

GEOFF BAGLEY wrote:
> I have installed Chrome  and it is fast, and works well with youtube.
> However, I can't get it work on BBC iPlayer.

> Is this a usual problem ?   Suggestions welcome.

It and most/all Flash apps work for me on Chrome and chromium.

Have you double-checked that you tested the Flash version of YouTube,
as I think YouTube might prefer serve HTML5/WebM to Chrome?

I use the Flash plugin RPM - 64 bit - from the Adobe website, in Fedora.

I think you are on Debian, and these instructions look out of date,
but probably worth a read:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Flash

Have fun! David