[Gloucs] ANN: GlosLUG January 2013 meeting

Glyn Davies glynd at walmore.com
Sat Jan 12 22:59:57 UTC 2013

Hi All,

The next GlosLUG meeting will be at 7 p.m, on Tuesday January 15th at
Message Labs,
Gloucester. The venue is open from 6.30 to meet up, have a coffee and chat.

Andy/Bob. Could one of you confirm you will be there to act as chaperone.

For those in the GlosLUG Facebook group, I'll create an event. I'd
appreciate it if you intend attending if you would confirm there. If
there are few confirmed attendees, the meeting may be pulled.

Talks:

This month Gerd Busker will be talking about Ruby on Rails.

P.S. If you haven't attended a talk given by Gerd before, they are
very very good.

Details on venue, etc at http://www.gloucs.lug.org.uk

--
Best Regards