[Herefordshire] Does anyone have a minimum distro?

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Tue Aug 24 07:55:52 BST 2004

Hi,

Yes did get this, have been very busy so far with other things to reply
- sorry about that, I thought I did reply to it with a quick note.
Basically anywhere this side of Hereford (i.e, easy to get to in the
town, somewhere in Leominster or surrounding area) should be ok.  I
can't promise to get lifts though for every event, as I have to split my
lifts between bell ringing and other things per week.

Thanks,
Andrew.