[Herefordshire] Christmas Meal

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Fri Dec 3 13:40:20 GMT 2004

I'll be going ! looking forward to it .

If anyone else whats to go that didnt say last time, please say now please!!

So if you're a new member and would like to get to know some of your fellow linux fiends over a convivial atmosphere and a good curry, please reply !

We also need to sort out lifts etc if possible. Please mail the list if you can offer a lift or would like one.

I myself need a lift from leominster, although i can probably get down there ok.

the kamal is not far from the rail station if that helps you. last train back to Leominster is 10.15 ish from memory....

Julian