[Herefordshire] Christmas Meal

Dr Chris Owens cowens at clara.co.uk
Fri Dec 3 22:51:58 GMT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Julian Robbins" <joolsr at fastmail.fm>
To: <gwatts at cmconsultancy.co.uk>; "Herefordshire Linux Users Group."
<herefordshire at mailman.lug.org.uk>
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 1:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Herefordshire] Christmas Meal

> I'll be going ! looking forward to it .
>
> If anyone else whats to go that didnt say last time, please say now
please!!

> So if you're a new member and would like to get to know some of your
fellow linux fiends over a convivial atmosphere and a good curry, please
reply !

> We also need to sort out lifts etc if possible. Please mail the list if
you can offer a lift or would like one.

> I myself need a lift from leominster, although i can probably get down
there ok.

Can't get there myself without a car for at least part of the journey so
might as well do the whole thing. Pleased therefore to take 3 (or at a push
4) from Leominster and back

Chris O (Tenbury)

> the kamal is not far from the rail station if that helps you. last train
back to Leominster is 10.15 ish from memory....

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?pc=HR49HG&title=Kamal%20Tandoori%