[Herefordshire] Re: Bigger and bigger graphics cards?

Phil Taylor phil at phil-taylor.com
Mon Dec 6 17:39:08 GMT 2004

Hi All,

Well being a member of this list for a while I finally feel a part of you.

I have this week for the first time made a FULL switch to Linux !!  Clap
Clap Clap I hear! :-)

My Version of choice:  Fedora Core 3

I tried 9 different distros in 3 days - I have a Dell Dimension 8300
(Midrange) and Dual monitors

My main issue was sound and i need full samba and file printsharing to a
windows server - however with fedra core 3 i have managed to finally
break my MS bond on my desktop - although as I have an MCSE I still use
windows elsewhere :-)

So howdy - Im not part of the group :-)

Phil.