[Herefordshire] Man 10.1 bits

Noel McG. herlinux at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 2 07:38:15 GMT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Noel McG." <herlinux at hotmail.com>
To: "Herefordshire LUG" <herefordshire at mailman.lug.org.uk>
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 6:51 AM
Subject: [Herefordshire] Man 10.1 bits

> Mandrake 10.1 installs a newer version of Open Office, v 1.1.3.  In the
word
> processing application I cannot get the font colour button or the font
> highlight button to work.  The paragraph background colour works perfectly
> well.
> There are no colour chart option to choose from.   Does this have to be
> switched on or is it a glitch?

I have since found that if you left click the mouse on either of these and
then hold the button down for a second or two the flyout colour chart will
appear.  The paragraph background works normally just by clicking.

Noel.

--
Herefordshire Linux Users Group
www.herefordshire.lug.org.uk

---
This outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.