[Herefordshire] Christmas Meal

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Sun Nov 7 23:45:01 GMT 2004

Well

After counting up the results, US presendential style, (no we dont have
to wait on Ohio this time ;-), it comes down like this :-

Hereford got the most votes for location, and Indian followed by Chinese
  for type of restaurant.

So it will be an Indian in Hereford !! I will check out Gary Watts
suggestion of the Kamal, as I know he is a curry aficionado !!

The meal will be probably be on a Thursday, as a replacement for the
regular HLUG meeting. Further deatisl to follow soon ..

Julian