[Herefordshire] UbuntuLinux FREE CD's avaliable

Noel McG. herlinux at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 13 15:50:07 GMT 2004

Like Julian, I too have been seeing various bits about this distro.   I
ordered mine [ just a modest 3 ] last week but as it seems to have to come
from South Africa, unless they have farmed it out to somewhere in the EU, I
am not expecting it to arrive too soon.

Noel.

--
Herefordshire Linux Users Group