[Herefordshire] Bringing PC base to meeting.

Noel McG. herlinux at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 15 15:11:13 GMT 2004

Hello Box,

Would I be able to bring my old PC base to the meeting and have it hooked up
to a monitor?

This is the one that I would like to use as a firewall when broadband
arrives here in December.

I need help in setting it up as due to the small amount of memory, [64] it
all needs to be command line.

Would I need to bring any cables and/or other things apart from the Man CDs?

Regards,

Noel.

--
Herefordshire Linux Users Group
www.herefordshire.lug.org.uk

---
This outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.