[Herefordshire] November meeting.

Gary Watts Gary at 7y.co.uk
Mon Nov 15 20:58:18 GMT 2004

Looks like I may miss out again guys.  Ironic that in the last two months I've felt I can start contributing to the meetings more than before but have been scuppered by external influences.

Looking forward to the Xmas bash though.  I'll ring the Kamal in Hereford to see if they do a set price meal for a fixed amount of people.  Do we know numbers yet?

Gary