[Herefordshire] Help asked via New Zealand.

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Sun Nov 28 11:35:20 GMT 2004

I know that in KPPP in Mandarke 10.1 (and earlier), that there were some
precreated dial up settings for certain UK ISP's.

If someone uses dial-lup (Matt ??), could you check to see if onetel is
on the list of providers?

That may be the quickest way around it .

Dial up isnt usually too difficult to fix, but can be a pain if the
config isnt quite right.

Actually, I know someone in Wellington with a NZ family, but strangely -
its not him !!

Julian