[Herefordshire] USB pen drives - prices, quality etc?

Matt Rhys-Roberts matt.rhys-roberts at q-par.com
Mon Nov 29 16:15:45 GMT 2004

I'm interested to hear opinions on different USB pen drives. Where's the
best place to get them, in terms of ease of ordering and value for
money? I was going to get a 128Mb one from CHIPS in Hereford, for about
£19...

Would it ever be worth ordering a batch of these for our own uses -
perhaps custom printed with the LUG's logo - and making them available
to ourselves and whoever else for reduced cost?

Regards,

Matt Rhys-Roberts
Leominster