[Herefordshire] Broadband connection.

Noel McG. herlinux at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 7 07:48:13 BST 2004

Hello,

We are due to get broadband, out here in the sticks in north Herefordshire,
by the end of December.

In anticipation I am starting to look around to see what might be needed.

Now does anyone know if the modems that either Tiscali or Wanadoo supply are
Linux compatible?

If not, have any of you got reliable broadband connections up and running at
present, with other ISP's.  Bearing in mind that this is for private
purposes and needs to be reasonable.

Thanks.

Noel.

--
Herefordshire Linux Users Group
www.herefordshire.lug.org.uk

---
This outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.