[Herefordshire] Broadband connection.

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Thu Oct 7 09:07:40 BST 2004

Hi,

Its better if you can get a router, then you don't have to worry about any
other module.  Plus it gives you more options.  If you buy a cheap one-port
ethernet router, you can plug a cable into one end of the router, and then
the other end into your Linux box, and then use standard TCP/IP setup
(available with most installs as an easy set-up getting details from DHCP
inside the router).  Config of router is web based.

Andrew.