[Herefordshire] KDE folder problem

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Mon Oct 18 19:09:33 BST 2004

Hi

I'm having an odd problem with KDE3.3 on Mandarke 10.1 Community.

Whenever i try to open a folder in KDE, it tries to start up mplayer
instead !! (or actually gmplayer to be precise).

I tried uninstalling gmplyer but now it just says 'cant find gmplayer '

Any ideas how i change the folder open property to the default one ?

Julian

PS Sorry to cross post this to two lists, but i think its one of those you
either know or you don't types !! I need as much help as possible on thsi
one !!!