[Herefordshire] Man 10.1 bits

Noel McG. herlinux at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 22 07:51:19 BST 2004

Hello Ben,

The cd's that you burned for me work OK.   Which was the programme that you
used to do this?    You burnt them at 24x, I see that my programme is set
for 16x whilst the spindle says they are 12x.  So a bit of latitude there.

Hello Everyone,

On a couple of occasions loading from start-up has been very slow.   It gets
as far as the blue screen with 'Community 10.1' in the bottom right then it
takes for ever to actually finish.   Re-booting starts it normally. Any
ideas?

Mandrake 10.1 installs a newer version of Open Office, v 1.1.3.  In the word
processing application I cannot get the font colour button or the font
highlight button to work.  The paragraph background colour works perfectly
well.
There are no colour chart option to choose from.   Does this have to be
switched on or is it a glitch?

Regards,

Noel.

--
Herefordshire Linux Users Group
www.herefordshire.lug.org.uk

---
This outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.