[Herefordshire] Duff VCR

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Tue Sep 7 16:34:42 BST 2004

Hi,

I got a Pace hard drive recorder (special offer from Argos a while back), and
am very pleased with it.  However, if you have videos you already own, that
are pre-recorded, then obviously a video player is required to play them
back.  Not used DVD recorders, but am also told that the Humax PVR hard drive
recorder is as good as the Pace, and probably has now more hdd space (I have
20 GB on the Pace).

Andrew.