[Herefordshire] Linux kernel

Mark Broadbent markb at wetlettuce.com
Tue Sep 21 11:13:36 BST 2004

Noel McG. said:
> Right.    I'm not after printing it out, I was after a link to a ready
> made graphic to link into the web site.  Any ideas?

You in luck - I can supply it in the original postscript or I can convert
it to a bitmap for you (using the The Gimp).  What resolution do you what
it at?  At the moment I have it in PNG format with a resolution of
10000x14000, it's about 18MiB in size.  I can do it in a smaller size if
required.
Mark