[Herefordshire] Linux kernel

Noel McG. herlinux at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 21 16:12:55 BST 2004

Hello Mark,

Hope you have by now read why your posts are taking a while, bear with us.

After each meeting I am posting a bit to the 'Events' page so that those who
cannot get there can see what went on.   I have put in a link to the source
forge page that you pointed me to, but think it might be nice to have a
proper graphic of the coil.  I can see that the trouble here is going to be
the time it takes to load.

Now if we assume that 15 inch monitors are the lower standard that people
will be using nowadays, could you reduce it to the size of a 17 inch [might
be a bit easier to see].    jpg would be a better format if you can manage
it.

Thanks.

Noel.

--