[Herefordshire] - Reclaiming Partition Space

Dr Chris Owens cowens at clara.co.uk
Mon Sep 27 15:40:42 BST 2004

Julian

    Hope the trip in Cornwall was good, am imprssed with the local library
service and thanks for your reply.
Have tried most variations on X F and Drak at thr root command line but with
no luck, sorry. Have also tried startx similarly without success and have
sent Mark the error message that was returned.

    See you soon and thanks again

Chris