[Herefordshire] usage of the college as a venue

Noel McG. herlinux at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 28 17:57:15 BST 2004

Hello All,

Our next meeting was due to be Thursday 16th. October.   In view of the good
news below from Box I am proposing that we move it forward one day to
Wednesday 15th October, 7.30pm as usual. Is that OK with you Box?

If this is inconvenient to most of you please say so, as Box says he needs
to book for us..   We are very lucky to be allowed to use this venue so we
need to be flexible.

I don't know what time we will need to leave by but I am sure that Box will
let us know.

Regards,

Noel.