[Herefordshire] Well done you guys!

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Mon Aug 9 22:47:25 BST 2004

Hi all,

Just to say a warm welcome to the new list, hopefully we can now all
make a fresh start with this and take the group onwards!

Just to say at the moment I am grappling with Windows domain name
server, mainly because Windows keeps trying to do weird things with my
public facing DNS server (active directory, dynamic updates and the
like), and it is driving me crazy.  I knew what I was doing under Bind,
but at the moment I have just recovered from nearly messing up a
component of Active Directory by trying to modify permissions on a
hierarchy of the DNS tree.  Oh well, all good fun.

Andrew.