[Herefordshire] Installed new harddisk.

David Shorthouse kungfu at globalnet.co.uk
Sun Apr 3 19:09:49 BST 2005

Hi All,

I just installed a new 80gig drive on my SUSE machine but after formatting
the drive then allowing it to go to its default location I can now only log
on as text..

At the time the /usr was the default setting.. after restarting I found It
had removed lots of files that is meant to be in this filesystem."folder". I
am now stuck.. I dont want to format the machine as I need to get data off
the drive.. I've tried from the command prompt copy but this isn't
recognised as a command.. I'm logging into failsafe mode now...

Anyone have any ideas how I can move my srv files to my windows partition.

Cheers

Dave...