[Herefordshire] IPcop firmware for a Speedtouch 330 (issue 4?) USBbroadband modem?

Noel McG. herlinux at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 15:36:01 BST 2005

Hello Matt,

I have a Speedtouch 330.  Ipcop does support it.

"Q.Will my SpeedTouch 330 [http://www.speedtouchdsl.com/prod330.htm] USB
ADSL modem work with IPCop?

A. Yes. Many ISPs, including Freeserve in the UK, provide it for their
Broadband service. Upload the mgmt.o file

to IPCop, and on the PPP Setup page set the VPI Number to 0, and the VCI
Number to 38 if you are in the UK."

>From the Quick start up .pdf on the CD.

Noel.