[Herefordshire] IPcop firmware for a Speedtouch 330 (issue4?)USBbroadband modem?

Matt Stone stone.matthew at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 17:32:02 BST 2005

I'd say any fairly recent distribution (say around 2-3 years old) would do
the trick. Just do a custom install and keep to the bare minimum, just be
sure to include sshd and don't install X. Stick the machine in the corner
and just use an ssh client any time you need to make changes, fiddle around
with it etc

Cheers
Matt.