[Herefordshire] Firewall & router on Live CD

David Shorthouse kungfu at globalnet.co.uk
Mon Apr 11 23:47:26 BST 2005

someone was asking about a firewall or router the other day I am testing
this out... very good doesn't write to the PC...

Linux LiveCD Router supports all ADSL modems that are connected through an
ethernet card, as well as PPPoE modems. In addition the USB modems Alcatel
SpeedTouch and Conexant AccessRunner are supported.

looks good you have to go to the website to read the instructions i think

http://www.wifi.com.ar/english/doc/README.txt.html

dave