[Herefordshire] Internet connection.

David Shorthouse kungfu at globalnet.co.uk
Fri Apr 15 19:09:07 BST 2005

Hi Mark,

I am using the alcatel speedtouchusb. It seems to load up the drivers or
something as when It doesnt have a connection the fishy winks at you... I
spent about 3 hours trying to get this to work wich in website terms is an
age as my sites get spidered a lot so I would expect to drop off the search
engines a little..

Im using Suse9.1 Pro nearly everything is installed from the DVD & is upto
date....

Dave