[Herefordshire] Buried Treasure!

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Tue Apr 26 10:58:10 BST 2005

Hi

Adding to Edward's comments can I say that I've got a 'Trust' A4 Scanner
. It never used to work with Linux, but the last time I checked was
about three years ago, so it may well do so now...

Its actually, new and unused.

I dont want much for it, £10 ? to clear some spare .

Julian

PS I've also got a nice 6 yr old 25" Sony TV with Dolby Surround that I
want to sell too. £125 to you sir !