[Herefordshire] help - IPcop 1.4.5 / Speedtouch 330 v4 / Demon

Matt Rhys-Roberts matt.rhys-roberts at q-par.com
Wed Apr 27 16:31:37 BST 2005

Hi Gordon (and all interested),

Julian Robbins managed to track down the necessary info for me to allow
IPcop to upload the correct v4 firmware. I'd given up trying to look for
solutions and was happy to swap reward for expertise/persistence, as I
just needed fast results and couldn't be bothered with the learning curve!!

Basically, to get ipcop 1.4.5 to correctly upload the Speedtouch 330
(v4) software, you need to edit /home/httpd/cgi-bin/upload.cgi on the
ipcop box and change the phrase

if ($speedtouch eq "4") {

...to...

if ($speedtouch ==4) {

...Then the ipcop GUI allows the upload correctly. See
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=11518735 for
further details. Sounds like v.1.4.6 should contain the above corrections.

Nice one Jules, you win - name your restuarant!

Matt Rhys-Roberts