[HLUG] Problem with editing the foomatic-gui package

Graham Cole g at gcole.uklinux.net
Sat Aug 6 14:24:15 BST 2005

Thanks Benji. Unfortunately it seems that I can only import packages
into foomatic-gui which have names up to 8 characters long and
gtkhtml3.6 has 10 characters. If this was actually called gtkhtml2 there
would be no problem!
Perhaps I should ask Ubuntu or the Gnome org to re-name it. Or get the
writers of foomatic-gui to re-program to allow longer package names.
I guess little mix-ups like this are sure to happen with any
developments.
 Meanwhile I am unable to proceed unless anyone has a bright idea?
Graham