[HLUG] Just to say Wow!

Hg80 Hg80 at btinternet.com
Sun Aug 7 11:26:01 BST 2005

Hi im a new member but im not if that makes sense..... (i'm sure it
doesnt so i'll explain)
I've been dipping my toes in and out of Linux now for a good 3-4 years
but recently i decided to Use Linux as my main OS and keep Windows
(*cough*) for my games only as im a lan gamer with Multiplay UK.
Basically i joined this LUG about 3 years ago but found it to be very
inactive but now WOW, this LUG has come along way with meetings too
I use to use Mandrake but my new install is using Kubuntu 5.04 and i
would class myself as a beginner as i still have problems installing new
software and drivers using the console, but im sure with your help this
will soon change.
In all fairness im inpresed with the LUG growing to what it is
Hope to see you all Soon
Tim