[HLUG] printing packages with ubuntu

Graham Cole g at gcole.uklinux.net
Tue Aug 16 11:12:11 BST 2005

Thanks very much Julian, I have played a bit more and have printing for
Gedit and Evolution now. The password problem was with CUPS own web
interface (which I was sometimes trying to use instead of Gnome print
manager). There is a strange incompatibility with Ubuntu which does not
matter as there is the Gnome alternative for managing printers.