Ubuntu/Win query; was Re: [HLUG] Meeting

matt at spherica.demon.co.uk matt at spherica.demon.co.uk
Tue Aug 16 21:17:00 BST 2005

Hello,

If the meeting's this week as I suspect, sorry not to be able to attend: have been incapacitated with a locked back and getting it freed up. May you never suffer from such things!

Hope you have a fruitful session.

BTW, anyone know how to navigate to a PC's internal hard drive/s' contents, when running the Ubuntu live CD? Can't see anything under /media or /mnt , nor one or two other dir's suggested by typing 'mount' and 'df'.

Many thanks

Matt