[HLUG] meeting & Other issue

David Shorthouse dave at kungfu.globalnet.co.uk
Wed Aug 17 13:06:49 BST 2005

I am hoping I will make the meeting tomorrow. But due to family issues Im not sure yet.
I have installed SUSE 9.3 Pro on my gateway machine (gateway to the net) I had windows 2000 installed on one of the drives so rather than messing up my install I took out all my drives left in a clean 20gig drive & CDRom drive. I installed SUSE9.3 with the boot pointing to the Floppy drive. Put everything back in & boots to windows no problem cant see the linux disc which is fine. I reboot with my floppy disk I get a grub bit of text then nothing else happens?
Anyone have any ideas how to I can fix it... If need be I will reinstall SUSE9.3

Dave

David Shorthouse,
Website Manager
mailto:mandy at queenswood.co.uk