[HLUG] meeting & Other issue

Dunstan Lawrence dunstan.lawrence at allpay.net
Thu Aug 18 08:59:24 BST 2005

Run suse setup again all the way through,
Or I think there is a recovery console you can use at the beginning of the
install to replace the boot loader.
At the moment you have two boot loaders and the windows one is taking
preference.

You could also use a boot manager on a floppy and then choose which drive to
boot from, this would give you the choice of boot loader and therefore OS.

BoX