[HLUG] Announcement - August LUG Meeting

Mark Broadbent markb at wetlettuce.com
Wed Aug 17 21:28:22 BST 2005

Hi All,

Firstly, sorry for my state of disorganisation, I should have had this
announcement out last week but various factors have conspired against
it.  No doubt you'll find out more tomorrow. :-)

We'll be having the meeting at the Spread Eagle Pub in Hereford starting
at 7pm.

For those newer members, you'll recognise us as they'll be a laptop or
two on the table and more than likely we'll be outside enjoying the
summer sun that's promised for tomorrow (and discussing Linux obviously).

I am looking at using this meeting as a problem solving session.  I'll
be looking over the archives at the common problems and use these as
starting points for discussion.

Thanks
Mark

--