[HLUG] MIDI?????

David Shorthouse kungfu at globalnet.co.uk
Tue Aug 23 22:11:04 BST 2005

I have Suse9.1 installed the music(mp3s)Videos seem to work ok but I tried a
midi file tonight & it wont play.. it looks like its playing it but no sound
comes out. Do you have to install something else to get midi to play??? I
checked the audio setting to make sure they were set to max on the mixer.
I know the midi files play cos on my $indows machine they play fine.
The player that was playing the files also found lyrics hidden in the files
which I found amusing..
If anyone knows if you need something else let me know

Cheers

Dave

P.S im not installing Ubuntu :P