[HLUG] Another Off-topic 25" Sony Dolby Pro-logic TV for sale £80

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Fri Aug 26 11:29:49 BST 2005

Hi

Again sorry for the off-topic mail.

To make even more space for new pram, etc I am selling for only £80 a
25" Sony Dolby Pro-Logic TV. Approx 6 years old. Excellent picture. Not
widescreen, but still has original stand for space for a DVD player or
Video. Model Number - KV-A2542U.

Overall excellent condition, (ie it has been in my family since it was
new) but only thing is that last time I tried the output thru the rear
satellite spkrs, I could get no sound. I haven't gone any further into
that so it may be something minor.

Centre Spkr and main two spkrs on TV itself, and stereo rear satelite
spkrs included make up the 5.1 Dolby Pro-logic system. The sound is
phenomenal when watching a film of DVD or Video. Everything is included
ie remote, stand, rear spkrs, and I should have the original
instructions somewhere here .... ;-)

Can demonstrate.

Please either email, or ring me on 07899 082202, 01568 616750