[Herefordshire] Re Logo

EdwardFW at aol.com EdwardFW at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 15:30:40 GMT 2005

Thanks Ben

I like the apple on top of Tux, agree with Julian re humour (And there may be
some other messages in there! - e.g. confidence - which turned out to be
justified)

But I would have a capital "H" for the "Herefordshire" as in hlug3_765.jpg
come on people back me up on this please!

The good news is that I am prepared to back off re the grey lettering. I
would still prefer to make it darker, but on the basis that Linux (and thus Tux)
is getting to be very widely known about, and this should increase a lot even
over this year, I see your point about many people realising what they have
found. Also, visitors won't have to look very much further to confirm the nature
of the site

If the group should choose hlug4.jpg would it actually be laid out as the
other proposals are, i.e with the lettering to the left of, not below, Tux?

Thanks again,  Edward